The new pump follows on the design of the popular A2000 Fuel Pump, but now features more at-pressure flow, new modular design and more mounting options – and, is lighter than the previous design.
When unveiled at SEMA last year, the pump garnered a lot of attention and was the runner-up for the Best Engineered New Product award from SEMA. (The company’s Phantom Fuel System did land the SEMA Best New Product award.)
The pump’s debut NHRA run was on Allen Johnson’s Pro Stock Mopar Dart, which took the win at the Gatornationals on March 16.
Because of its modular design, the A3000 Fuel Pump provides more mounting provisions, enhanced performance and better pressure control than any fuel pump in its class. This Modular design affords the racer a variety of options for mounting and pressure control.
When mated with the Aeromotive100 Micron Filter and/or the Aeromotive Pressure Regulator, (both parts sold separately) builders have the ability to independently index those components for a custom installation to each chassis.
For installations with a compatible pre-filter or for applications that do not use a return line, the A3000 pump can operate as a stand-alone pump featuring a -12 ORB inlet port and -10 ORB outlet port.
11215 – A3000 Complete Kit (pump, regulator & filter) MSRP $817.13
11216 – A3000 Carbureted Fuel Pump Only MSRP $442.29
11217 – A3000 Pressure Regulator MSRP $171.60
11218 – A3000 100-Micron Fuel Filter (pre-filter) MSRP $224.76
11222 – A3000 Fuel Pump & Regulator Assembly (does not incl. filter) MSRP $607.28
• 15% more flow across the entire pressure range (vs. the A2000)
• Light weight (5.1 lbs)
• 6.8 gpm @ 5 psi / 13.5V (Over 400 gph)
• New ORB-12 Inlet, ORB-10 Outlet
• Alcohol/Methanol Compatible
• Multiple bolt patterns on the bottom of the pump fit almost any chassis mounting options
• Integrated Pre-Pump Fuel Filter
– Integrated 100-Micron Pre-Filter can be clocked in 45º increments
– Compact design with flexible mounting configurations
– Filter can be removed and run in a separate location if desired
• True Diaphragm Controlled Bypass Regulator Integrated into the pump
– Similar design to the A2000, the regulator provides smoother and more controlled flow and pressure as well as dampens pressure spikes
– The new A3000 design allows for the regulator to be clocked in 45º increments like the filter for additional chassis clearance
– Regulator can be removed and run as a true bypass regulator
– Regulator’s bolt pattern matches to the Aeromotive Stackable Regulators (P/N 13217) allowing the ultimate in pressure control and nitrous fuel system solutions
For more information and to order, contact RC Speed and Performance today at 717-688-5838.