AutoMeter, innovative DashLink system is an extremely versatile, plug and play, secure Bluetooth ODBII instrumentation network designed to provide advanced displays and performance data to drivers with vehicles 1996 and newer. The DashLink purchase includes an intuitive Android app with a download code securely nestled in the retail friendly packaging.
To use DashLink simply connect the control module to the vehicle’s OBDII port, download the app using the included code, program the appropriate vehicle into the app, and go play!
DashLink is an inexpensive scan tool, virtual dashboard, performance gauge system, GPS track mapper, and data logger that’s easy to install and fun to use.
- Simple – Utilizes OEM sending units to output dozens of engine parameters. Consumers no longer need to pierce the firewall or install dedicated sensors to have functional instrumentation.
- Installs in Seconds – Just plug in the module to the OBDII port, download the app to your preferred Android mobile device, program your vehicle, and enjoy!
- Gauges – Configurable virtual dashboard, which allows the user to create their own gauges or purchase one of the predesigned popular AutoMeter series like Ultra-Lite, Phantom, Cobalt, and Elite.
- Diagnostics – Scan, diagnose, and clear engine codes.
- Performance – Determine 0-60, ¼ mile time, horsepower, braking performance and share/compare with friends for bragging rights.
- Dashboards – Monitor key engine and performance data, shift points, live fuel consumption metrics, and fuel usage in recent trips.
- Data Grid – Choose parameters and data log using the internal memory of the mobile device to playback, save, and share recordings.
- Race Track – GPS track mapping which shows where the vehicle went around the track with lap times and acceleration/deceleration graphing.
- Inclinometer – Utilizes the mobile device’s internals to determine pitch & roll.
- Skid Pad – Monitor forward and lateral G’s with min/max memory.
- Warranty Friendly – Completely reversible by simply unplugging the module from the vehicle. Leaves no “fingerprints” on the vehicle network.
- Easily Transferable –You can effortlessly move DashLink from vehicle to vehicle by transporting the module to your friend’s car/truck and programming the new vehicle into the intuitive app.
Application: 1996+ OBDII-equipped Vehicles
$149.95 and you get it all
Comments are closed.