Aeromotive Twelve Series
The Atomic Hex Drive Pump features the same performance you get from our Atomic Belt Drive Pump (P/N 11115), with the convenience of direct drive. The Hex Drive Fuel Pump features a hex drive shaft and mounting collar designed to be mounted and driven directly from the back of a properly prepared external oil pump or driven directly by the cam through a timing cover adapter.
- Utilizes standard, 3/8′ hex drive shaft and adjustable, billet mounting collar with standard 3-bolt mounting pattern and hardware.
- Flows in excess of 4500 lbs/hr (over 12 GPM at 100 PSI).
- Supports over 5000 HP gas, 2500 HP methanol.
- Type III hard coat anodize protects the 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing.
- Features removable ports with a 1.25′ inlet and ORB-12 outlet port.
- EFI applications require regulator P/N 13113. Note: Electric Priming Kit available – P/N 17301