Ultra-High Flow EFI Regulator, adjustable from 40-100 PSI. Engineered for our Belt-Drive and Hex-Drive Fuel Pumps, the Belt Drive EFI Regulator is suitable for engines making up to 4,000 HP on gasoline and is compatible with gasoline and methanol.
- Perfect for any mechanically driven EFI fuel pump developing over 200 GPH at EFI pressure.
- Base pressure adjustable from 40-100 PSI.
- References Vacuum/Boost on a 1:1 ratio. Includes two boost line adapters, one barbed for rubber hose, the other for AN-04 braided line. (Prevents blow-off in high boost applications)
- Ports available for nitrous fuel supply, pressure gauges and transducers.
- (4) ORB-08 inlet ports, (1) ORB-10 inlet port and (1) ORB-10 return port.