FITech Go EFI 2 x 4 625 HP Kit, Dual Quad! EFI ! Nothing says Muscle like 2 big 4 BBL’s on a V8 . FiTech EFI has made it simple with their Go EFI 2X4 625 HP self-tuning System. This kit is a bolt on for the most popular manifolds including the Edelbrock line of dual quad manifolds WITHOUT any adapters! They fit and look like they belong there because they were designed to fit from the start. Our normally aspirated kits are good thru 625 hp but our Go EFI 2X4 POWER ADDER kit can handle you guys with the bigger cubes and Roots Superchargers. One Throttle Body handles all of the brains while the second holds 4 additional injectors, and the IAC motor for idle stability. These can also be used in cross ram and tunnel ram configurations. No boost with these please! For Boosted and High HP normally aspirated applications please see our FITech Go EFI 2X4 POWER ADDER (Part #30064). **This kit does not include linkage or fuel lines**
Bolt on 2 of these tough looking throttle bodies and drive your car as the system dials itself into the perfect calibration for all of your driving and weather conditions. If you decide you want to tune for more power or economy, the FiTech Touch Screen controller allows quick and easy on the fly adjustments at your fingertips!
- 8 Precision Flow matched injectors
capable of flowing 625 HP of fuel
- 2 tumbled polished High Flow throttle bodies
with mounting for Edelbrock or Holley style
manifolds. Includes stainless steel polished
- Wire harness for dual quad installation
- Initial setup is quick and easy.
- Simple touch screen selections get you
up and running in minutes
- Self- tuning ** after startup , the ECU immediately
takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- Uses the latest Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replacement GM style parts
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash. This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat.
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold
- Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections
- Die cast aluminum throttle body housing
- All Go-EFIs feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise, thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annual discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION!!! Check out our videos, you need to see it!
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as your drive! Try THAT with your carb!
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your firewall.
- Manufactured with OE engineering – our ECUs are used globally and pass Euro 5 emissions standards in new vehicles
- Also available with optional FiTech Fuel Command Center. This allows you to use your existing fuel pump to deliver fuel to the sump tank (mounted in the engine compartment) where a 340 L/PH high pressure fuel pump is submerged in the sump
30061 Kit Contents
- (2) Die Cast Throttle bodies
- Handheld Controller
- Windshield Mount
- (8) Hi-Flow 625 HP injectors
- Built-in pressure regulator
- 2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control
- Coolant Temp Sensor
- Wide band O2 Sensor
- O2 Bung Kit
- -06AN Fuel Inlet Fitting
- Gasket Kit