Innovate PSN-1: PowerSafe Nitrous Bottle Pressure & Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
The PowerSafe gauges combine our patented DirectDigital™ O2 sensor control technology with application specific sensors, an OLED display, and a smart safety override circuit for your high performance vehicle. Our PowerSafe technology can disable your factory or aftermarket boost control solenoid forcing the system to spring pressure. In nitrous applications, our PowerSafe technology will disable your nitrous solenoid to keep your engine safe. The PowerSafe gauges offer the looks, safety and performance enthusiast’s demand!
- All-in-one, Nitrous safety overide and wideband air/fuel ratio gauge w/RPM window switch
- 52mm (2 1/6”) diameter gauge body
- Interchangeable faceplates and bezels: Black and silver bezel, black and white faceplates included
- No PC required for configuration
- OLED user configurable display
- Nitrous Bottle Press., shift light, Air/Fuel ratio
- AFR or Lambda, inHG, PSI, kPa, or BAR
- 1500 PSI nitrous bottle pressure sensor
- User programmable nitrous safety cut using Air/Fuel ratio and bottle pressure references
- Nitrous cut by lean air/fuel condition
- Nitrous cut by minimum bottle pressure
- User programmable RPM window swtich range, 10 RPM increments
- 30A Relay included
- Patented DirectDigital™ wideband sensor control, the only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
- Wideband O2 Compatible with several fuel types (Leaded, Unleaded, Diesel, E85 & more)
- Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for maximum accuracy
- Configurable linear 0-5v analog output for wideband O2 for use with piggy back or stand alone ECU’s as well as external data loggers
- Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with other Innovate & 3rd party MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels)
- 4 channels of log-able data with powerful LogWorks PC Software (MAP, RPM, A/F, Nitrous solenoid active)
PSN-1: PowerSafe Nitrous Bottle Pressure & Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit – includes the PSN-1 gauge, 1500 PSI (103.42 BAR) pressure sensor, LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen O2 sensor, 8 ft sensor cable, Relay w/harness, O2 sensor weld-on bung, Black/Silver bezel, Black/White faceplate, Serial program cable, & Installation manual.